December 23, 2016

A Beginner's System For Computer Hacking

"I must have made sense to them when I explained that if the Soviets came over Lake Erie, I and other phreaks & hackers would be the first ones they'd be after, since we'd know how to get through the communications networks to set up an Underground ("Revolt in 2100" and "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress" by Robert A Heinlein)."-Richard Cheshire
Get yourself one of these:



You can help support Signal-3 and the Sparks31 blog by getting your Raspberry Pi via this link: http://amzn.to/2ixaYya

3 comments:

  1. I don't see a link after the colon. I've been thinking about a Raspberry Pi for a while, but I canna support you without the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added a text link for those of you having problems with the image. Thank you for your support!

      Delete
  2. You can also run Kali as a virtual machine and bootable usb.

    Bootable usb is useful to reset passwords when you forget.....

    ReplyDelete