- Internet service here is spotty and intermittent until the (lack of) day job situation improves. If you know of anyone, or if your company is looking to hire an RF/electronic technician in the Rocky Mountain region with 30 years of experience in a wide variety of fields, I'd appreciate it if you send me out an email. Would prefer a small->medium company that knows the value of a good technological generalist, but beggars can't be choosers.
- Issue #3, nominally March/April 2016, is behind schedule. It should be out in a couple weeks.
- The radio book is now out of print. Working on the getting the third edition, titled Down-Grid Communications, out as soon as I can finish it.
- Next workshop is in Dubois, Wyoming on August 6-7, 2016. See https://sites.google.com/site/sparks31commo/home/upcoming-seminars for more details. Depending on how the day job situation works out this could be the last one, especially if the new employer requires me to work weekends.
- For the time being, I'm available for out of state travel to conduct a workshop for 1-2 days. The rate is $1000/day plus travel expenses. Again, I don't know how long I'll be able to do this, especially if the new job requires weekend work.
April 22, 2016
A few things: