- Make sure you have read the book. There is a lot of essential background information that you will need to make the most of what you'll learn at the workshop.
- Do some open source research for the monitoring session of the workshop. At a minimum be familiar with the following information:
- Spectrum_Use_Summary_Master-06212010 - A good summary of what's where in the VHF/UHF/Microwave Spectrum
- consolidated - Consolidated Frequency List
- Radio Reference Page For Fremont County, Wyoming - For Wyoming Workshops
- Radio Reference Page For Spartanburg County, South Carolina - For South Carolina Workshop
- Be familiar with the operation of your equipment. Read the manuals and know how to work the various functions. This is important because it enables us to concentrate on workshop material during the sessions.
February 15, 2016
Preparing For the Workshops
The first workshops of the year are coming up in April for Riverton, Wyoming, and upstate South Carolina. Now is the time to prepare if you are attending.