February 23, 2016

A Book I Recommend You Read

I stumbled across this one at my (no so) local bookstore:

512bwk3gvmvl-_sl250_

As your group's or tribe's "tech person" or resident geek, they will be coming to you for guidance on a lot of DIY/how-to things.  This book is a good start to help fill in your knowledge gaps.

I will also include another book that Dartnell mentions:

519vdas2rzl-_sl250_

Both of these books should be considered "must haves" for your reference library.

Don't have one yet?

Then you better get started.

You're going to be the one responsible for keeping your tribe/group out of the dark ages, and improving their defensive posture after the balloon goes up.

Technical support isn't as sexy as being on point, but it's just as important.

And while you're at it, don't forget these folks.

1 comment:

  1. I am for sure the tribe's geek.

    I am absorbing as quickly as possible. Got my Tech and General license Monday night. :)

    Learned soap making recently, meat smoking/curing before that. Focused on skills rather than gear. -55six

    ReplyDelete